With the Stratus Wireless Controller, SteelSeries is placing an entirely new world of console-style mobile gaming in your hands. Thanks to iOS 7, developers can now code incredible games for iOS devices with the classic console control schemes we have used for decades. Stratus Wireless takes advantage of this breakthrough like no other controller on the market, joining Apple in bringing the revolution to light. The Stratus feels familiar right out of the box. This helps make the transition to mobile gaming a seamless one. The face buttons (4), shoulder buttons (4), analog sticks (2), and D-pad were all designed to provide that console-like vibe.
The Stratus Wireless is small enough to be portable, but big enough to easily hold and maneuver. SteelSeries engineered the controller with pressure sensitive buttons for the ultimate in analog control. The shoulder buttons, face buttons and the D-pad all feature pressure sensitivity making them as precise as possible depending how much force is applied.
There are plenty of titles in the App Store that already support the Stratus Wireless and hundreds (maybe even thousands) more on the way. From big-name blockbuster franchises like Grand Theft Auto, down to the newest indie games, the development world is all over this expanding market. In supported titles, up to four players can game on one screen. LED lighting on the top of the controller indicates player number to easily keep tabs on whose turn it is. Play solo or get connected with others, Stratus Wireless makes it effortless to do both.
Bluetooth 2.1 makes connecting the Stratus Wireless controller a snap and also provides extended battery life. Play for 10 hours and recharge with the included USB charger in only 2.
PLEASE NOTE: This device requires iOS 7 and is ONLY compatible with the following devices: iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5
iPad mini, iPad Air, iPad 4th Generation
iPod Touch (5th Generation)
- Superior Gaming Performance – Pressure sensitive buttons for precise gaming control and 4 LED’s to display the player status during multiplayer gameplay
- Bluetooth 2.1 makes connecting the Stratus Wireless controller a snap and also provides extended battery life
- Face Buttons (4), Shoulder Buttons (4), Analog Sticks (2) and D-pad
- Requires iOS 7 or later on one of the following devices: iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5 / iPad mini, iPad Air, iPad 4th Generation / iPod Touch (5th Generation)
- This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty. NOTE: Make sure you are holding the Bluetooth pairing button on the back for 5 seconds to initiate pairing. With the included USB port connect the controller to you computer and go to http://steelseries.com/support/downloads#controllers Select the Stratus controller and download the firmware updates.